Monday, August 18, 2008

18/8 Updates

1. I'm sorry for disappearing for so long. My computer has been sent for reformat and I have not gotten my phone back yet. So it's not that I do not want to reply your messages or calls, it's that I don't even have a phone to view it.. ><

2. A VERY BAD NEWS FOR HEROWINGS BUYERS! The parcel has been detained by customs and I'm still settling this problem. Since it's very impossible for me to travel alone all the way to the airport, so all buyers have to pay the amount required equally. I will inform you guys by email and announce here regarding this issue.

3. Most of the goods have actually arrived besides Herowings. I have to apologize that I won't be able to ship out goods within these few months. Here are some events going on:
September ~ Trial Exam
October ~ Study + Preparation for Graduation Ceremony
November - December ~ SPM aka O Levels

I will ship out all goods once my exam is over. Thousands of apologies to all buyers.
I'm sincerely sorry...

No comments: